Dear HDG Patient,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and dental health.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
Due to COVID-19, you will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We ask that you call the office upon your arrival; we will call you back when your treatment room is ready.
- Your temperature will be taken when you enter the office.
- To accommodate for the extra PPE our staff will be wearing, the temperature in our office will be lowered, please dress accordingly!
- At this time the PATIENT will be the ONLY ONE allowed in the building.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you and all our patients safe. To make an appointment, please call our office at 260-356-9550.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Goff, Dr. Spencer and Team